Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fresh Face

ALLRIGHT!!! I will write another entry! I have been thoroughly harassed to write another entry. I have such a hard time writing on here.... I think about it a lot though.

Mom wanted me to erase that last entry but I'm not going to. That kinda thing doesn't happen very often and I understand it's not good to nurture the negative thoughts less they get burned into your subconscious. But I don't plan on reading it, and I would also like to have a comparison. If I erase it I will forget what I felt like and if I ever get frustated with my hormones and am typing I will be able to remember and stop myself from writing it.

Anyway, I will tell you all about my lovely holidays:

Three days before Christmas I got the Christmas Spirit. It took so long coming this year. Because of our big move coming up Adam and I didn't do any gifts between us, but we did a really good job of gifts for everyone else we needed to give gifts to. I felt like the proficient wife that I am striving to become! On Christmas eve we spent time with my sis-in-law, Shanon. Watched The Christmas Sory ( I love it!!!) and played with the kids (8 and 2). After helping put them to bed we played a game with just the four adults. Stayed awake way too long!!!! It wa the longest game of Settlers of Zarahemla that we have ever played!!! Needless to say we all stayed up way too late. Because Adam and I had kept them up so long playing a game we helped them put their Santa stuff together and it was a lot of fun! I had never done that before. I think it means that I am officially grown up. EEK!! We awoke fairly early (for us!) Christmas Morning and had our special christmas breakfast which has become our family tradition. This year we just had a cheese danish, in the past we make a big flamboyant breakfast, but we had to be at my mother-in-laws house by 12:00. Went to Mom-in-law's, had the gift exchange and ate too much food and had some laughs. Adam and I left after a few hours. Everyone had other family things to do and so the crowd dispersed and us with it. Although the only other thing we had to do was to sit on the couch and do nothing. We watched The Lord of the Rings the Extended version, and followed it up with the next 2 movies over the next couple of days. It really was a perfect Christmas.

That's all for now.
More to come. New Years....

We had a party!!

1 comment:

Jessica Stier said...

You can't erase what you wrote. That's against Blog Rulz. It's all part of the Ups and Downs and if you don't have downs then you can't have ups. It's one thing to constantly dwell on your negative thoughts and feelings but it is completely another to put your frustrations down in an effort to expel them from your head. I also think it is good for your friends and family to know the thoughts and issues that are important to you. If you're having a tough day, I want to know about it. We all have tough days. Tough weeks. Sometimes we have tough years. Sometimes it is nice to get other people's thought and perspectives on the things you think are tough or frustrating. You might find that those issues aren't real issue after all.

You're so grown up. How did that happen??? :) I love you.