Sunday, November 22, 2009

All the Goings On!

We have had lots of family coming and going over the last few weeks and have enjoyed every minute of it! After Glen left, Adam's mom, Marilyn came to visit, then it was Owen and Melinda, then Shanon and Matt and kids. Also my parents came and so did Sariah and Cora. Everyone was here for Lavender's baby blessing. We have had a blast! I know it really meant so much to Adam that his family that could make it, did. He misses them a lot! One of the days we took them all to the Hot Pots in Midway. Everyone had a blast! They were SO hot that everyone had to stand out in the FREEZING weather to cool down. Here are some pictures from the day.
This was too cute to not post. Cora's little bum about to jump back into the springs.
This is Adam's sister Shanon, her husband Matt and their children Cameron and Ashton. We had a lot of fun with them. We miss them SOOOO much!!

I would like to point out... I made Lala's blessing dress. I got some instruction from Jessica but am very proud of the dress. It turned out so well!! Me and the parents at the blessing.

I love this pic even though its blurry. For some reason my camera was being weird. Adam's mom is having a conversation with Lala.
I was so blown away at the amount of family that came to her blessing. It really floored me and made me realize that I need to make more of an effort to show appreciation for them. I need to not forget the little things that i love to get from friends and family so much and reciprocate. I've never tried to keep/make a new years resolution but this year I am going to. We'll see how attempt number one works out.
I am so thankful for my family, for their love for me and their willingness to express it.

I will post some more pictures and video of hanging out with O-dog and Mel soon... I promise.

No comments: